Be a wolf. Do the right thing!
That’s right, we’re hiring. If you like what we do here at Redwolf - come join the wolfpack today!
Established in 2011, we are a young, online-first independent clothing label based out of Bombay. We work with amazing artists and partners from all over the globe, and we bring their art to life on our awesome products.
We’re a fun bunch that gets together everyday to make this beast called Redwolf run - and we’re looking for some like-minded and brilliant individuals to come join us and help us work better and grow faster.
We’re not looking for clock punchers, we want people who are genuinely excited and care about what we do, and want to work with us to make Redwolf reach dizzying new heights. We work with an all-hands-on-deck approach (it’s a start-up, man) here and there’s a lot of learning to go around.
All positions are in our awesome office in Mahim West, Bombay.
Production & Customer Support Manager
What you will do:
- Handle communication with customers and merchandising queries/orders
- Service Merch orders from order confirmation to delivery
- Coordinate with our suppliers and printers to plan our production requirements
- Coordinate with logistics and payment partners
- Inventory management across Redwolf and third party marketplaces
- Find new suppliers for existing and new product lines
- Join us when we take Redwolf on the road for Comic Con, festivals, exhibitions and other events
Position: This is a full time position and you will report directly to the Partners at Redwolf
Pre-requisites: No experience necessary
- You need to be able to think on your toes and pay great attention to detail
- You must have great communication skills - you will be representating Redwolf while dealing with external clients and customers
This jobrole will require you to wear a lot of hats and you will learn the ins and outs of running a clothing company.
Send in your CV to email@example.com with the job role in the subject line.