//WELCOME TO THE WOLFPACK
This is not a revolution. We are not redefining anything. We are not reinventing the wheel. But what we are doing - is obsessing over making great products for the pop-culture enthusiast community in India.
We are fans. We are geeks. We are the shows that you stayed up late at night to binge watch. We are the movies that you struggled to get tickets to for the first show. We are the anime series that you watched with subtitles (no dubs, please). We are your favourite character’s catchphrase that you’ve casually thrown into a conversation. We are Redwolf.
Founded in 2011 in Mumbai, Redwolf is a direct-to-consumer specialty brand that focuses on licensed pop culture inspired apparel and accessories. We are an independent, self-funded business started by a bunch of friends who quit their cushy jobs to try and do something cool, and here we are some 10+ years later still excited about the next great t-shirt that we’re about to drop.
We started this journey by making awesome graphic tees, and have slowly expanded over the years to host a full line up of apparel and accessories. We have always laid emphasis on sourcing our products locally and we continue to do so with every new product line that we launch. We’re inspired by the multiverse, but proudly made in India!
Apart from the big-name franchises and brands that we’ve collaborated with, we also make merchandise for several leading creators and influencers in India.
We are a small team of real-life humans and we would be happy to go out of our way to help you pick out your new favourite t-shirt.
If you need help with your order, mail us at [email protected] (preferred) or call on +91 - 98927 29300 (Mon-Fri, 10 AM - 5 PM)
For any enquiries regarding social media collaborations, college festivals and sponsorships - please mail us at [email protected]
For business and marketing enquiries only - please mail us at [email protected]
Need to talk to us about something else? Mail us at: [email protected]
We’ve been fortunate enough to have some cool people write about us or feature us in a piece or the odd listicle.
We recommend slipping into something comfortable, make some hot cocoa and check out these handpicked articles:
- YourStory: "How Redwolf made licensed fan merchandise a wardrobe essential for lakhs of Indians" (16 Dec, 2021)
- Man's World: "The Making Of Your Favourite TV Show Merchandising" (22 Jul, 2020)
- Quartz: "Just like its tickets, Avengers merch is selling like hot cakes in India" (24 Apr, 2019)
- Homegrown: "9 Unconventional Indian T-Shirt Companies That Are Changing The Game" (04 Sep, 2017)
- Stuff: "The 7 Best Game of Thrones Collectibles" (01 Aug, 2017)
- LBB Mumbai: "Gear Up For The Penultimate Game Of Thrones Season With Themed Merchandise From Redwolf" (31 Jul, 2017)
- LBB Bangalore: "GoT & Breaking Bad: Pick Your Favourite Tees And Merch For A Steal" (19 Jun, 2017)
- MensXP: "9 Desi Clothing Brands Online That Are Better Off Than Many Foreign Brands" (10 Feb, 2016)
- The Economic Times: "TV shows and games-inspired tees now a sellout in India" (12 Sep, 2015)
- Rollingstone: "Sahil Makhija: At some point, a T-shirt will always outweigh a CD" (21 May, 2013)
- Mid-Day: "Online fix for your shopping needs" (01 Feb, 2014)
- The Indian Express: "The Tee Tube" (09 May, 2013)
- The New Indian Express: "Flaunt Your Tee!" (25 June, 2013)
- Zepo: "Top 100 Quirky Brands in India : The Brands to Look Out For" (07 May, 2013)